Вернуться   Нижегородский Форум Друзей > Обсуждаем и качаем > Музыка > Hard Клуб > Hardcore
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

Hardcore Hardcore / Metalcore / Emocore / Deathcore / Mathcore / Post-Hardcore

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.11.2007, 00:18   #1
Приятель

Провайдер: ВТ
Поблагодарил: 197
Поблагодарили 376 раз в 148 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
0 Всего

Хорошо [Emo/Screamo] From First To Last

Bands:

From First To Last - Heroine (2006)

Tracklist:
01-Mothersound
02-The Latest Plague
03-...And We All Have A Hell
04-Afterbirth
05-World War Me
06-Shame Shame
07-The Crows Are Coming For Us
08-The Levy
09-Waves Goddbye
10-Waltz Moore
11-Heroine

Стиль: Emo/Screamo/Post-Hardcore
Страна: USA
Формат записи: MP3, ~220 Кб/с

Members:

Matt - Vocals/Guitar
Travis - Throat/Guitar
Derek - Growl/Drums
Manning - Dragontap

Дискография:
2003 - Aesthetic EP
2005 - Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Bodycount
2006 - Heroine

Информация о группе (English):
In 2002, From First to Last was formed by guitarist Matt Good and Travis Richter in their hometown of Orlando, Florida. Eventually a solid lineup was formed, with vocalist Philip Reardon, guitarist Richter, guitarist Good, bassist Joey Antillon and drummer Derek Bloom. In 2003 The band released the EP Aesthetic on Four Leaf Recordings. At the time, Bloom had been with the band a few weeks and most of the singing was done by Good and Richter as they had provided vocals since the band had formed, where Reardon provided the screaming. By the end of 2003 From First to Last signed to Epitaph.

After the Aesthetic EP, Reardon was asked to leave the band for various reasons and Antillon was replaced by Jon Weisberg after he was arrested for shoplifting and unable to tour. The rest of the band members originally decided to have Good as the lead singer, but he opted to concentrate on guitar, not wanting to give it up in order to take on lead vocals. Good had wanted From First to Last to have a frontman, in order to connect with the crowd better. Using the social networking site MySpace, Good came in contact with a guitarist from California by the name of Sonny Moore. Moore flew out to Georgia, where the bands second album Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Bodycount was being recorded, and was set to be the band's second guitarist. However, when the other band members heard Moore singing backups, they decided that he was much better suited for lead singer than guitarist.
Good and Richter wrote the album in two weeks and Moore, coming in after the music was tracked, completed the vocals with the bands help. Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Body Count was released on June 29, 2004.

In 2005, from late May to mid June From First to Last participated in the "Dead by Dawn" tour with bands Emanuel, Halifax and He is Legend.

From mid March to mid May 2006 the band toured along side Fall Out Boy and The All-American Rejects for the "Black Clouds and Underdogs Tour" in support of their release Heroine.
Prior, the band went to Radio Star Studios in Weed, California to record their second album, produced by Ross Robinson. As their previous bassist Weisberg had been formally asked to step out due to issues within the band's relationship, producer Ross Robinson asked Wes Borland, former Limp Bizkit guitarist, to play bass on their second full length Heroine. He later played several tours with the band. The album was released on March 21, 2006 and opened on the Billboard albums chart at #25, with first-week sales of 33,000-plus. Shortly thereafter in April, they signed to major label Capitol Records after bidding between Capitol Records and Warner Bros.

Meanwhile, singer Sonny Moore began to have problems with his vocal chords. From First to Last went on the "World Championship Tour" supporting Atreyu along with Every Time I Die and Chiodos. While on that tour, Moore had vocal cord problems and had to leave the tour. The band had planned to have guitarists Good and Richter cover Moore's vocal duties for the duration of the tour until singer of Chiodos, Craig Owens, insisted that he provide lead vocals for their sets. Atreyu eventually dropped From First to Last from the tour. The band later explained, "Our plan to enable us to play the rest of the tour was disregarded and as our crew was setting up for the show in Worcester, MA we were informed that we were being kicked off of the tour. Understand that it was not our choice to leave this tour...we were forced to leave." Atreyu then returned a statement about the controversy concerning From First to Last's departure, saying, "They couldn't perform as FFTL and are no longer on this tour."

In February 2007, Moore left From First to Last to pursue his solo career. His decision to leave was based on his vocal problems in the past on tour and his urge to create his own music. Sonny has posted new recordings on his myspace and has recently signed onto a label, modernorganic.

From First to Last started recording their upcoming album, without Moore, in the studio where Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Bodycount had been recorded. Previous to recording vocals for their new album, the band played for a portion of the Show Must Go On tour with Hawthorne Heights, Secondhand Serenade, Powerspace, and Brighten, but had to cancel their dates on the last part of the tour due to open for the band Deftones on a Canadian tour. From First to Last finished a headlining tour from July 21 through August 5 with guests Alesana, Vanna, Brighten, Four Year Strong and Endings without stories, and are currently putting the finishing touches on their new album, for a probable early 2008 release, as well as going on another headlining tour, entitled "Rather Be Slayin' Noobs Tour" starting November 1st with guests Blessthefall, A Skylit Drive, and Vanna.

From First To Last - 2006 - Heroine.rar
[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]

P.S. Учим английский. ...
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо O.D.I за это полезное сообщение:
artemwa6630 (09.11.2007), Breathe the Sun (09.11.2007), of the wall (09.11.2007)
Старый 09.11.2007, 00:35   #2
Самый Независимый

Провайдер: Сэнди
Поблагодарил: 630
Поблагодарили 1,352 раз в 281 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
5 Всего

Пост-хардкор здесь конечно кот наплакал.
Indiependent вне форума  
Старый 09.11.2007, 02:01   #3
Знакомый

Поблагодарил: 20
Поблагодарили 85 раз в 37 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
0 Всего

From First To Last- Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has a Bodycount(2005)

[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SensesFail за это полезное сообщение:
mirrorboy (09.11.2007), O.D.I (09.11.2007), sola (15.11.2007), Габблз (09.11.2007)
Старый 09.11.2007, 09:47   #4
Приятель

Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
0 Всего

Цитата:
Сообщение от Indiependent Посмотреть сообщение
Пост-хардкор здесь конечно кот наплакал.
Но немного то его есть.
Старый 09.11.2007, 10:49   #5
Самый Независимый

Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
5 Всего

O.D.I, да и нет вообще. Пост-хардкором стали теперь вс называть, чтобы "эмо" не говорить, а ведь стили то очень разные!
Indiependent вне форума  
Старый 09.11.2007, 10:59   #6
Приятель

Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
0 Всего

А кто всё называет Post-Hardcor'ом, чтобы Emo не говорить, ну я не знаю, это те, кто не токо в стилях не разбирается, а и даже не пытается понять их.

Последний раз редактировалось O.D.I; 11.11.2007 в 01:12.
O.D.I вне форума  
Старый 09.11.2007, 12:00   #7
Самый Независимый

Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
5 Всего

O.D.I, я совсем не про то. Просто "эмо" считается теперь каким-то стыдным словом и многие группы хоть и играют эмо называют себя как угодно! В том числе и пост-хардкор.
Indiependent вне форума  
Старый 09.11.2007, 13:11   #8
Знакомый

Поблагодарил: 60
Поблагодарили 90 раз в 32 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
0 Всего

Цитата:
Сообщение от Indiependent Посмотреть сообщение
O.D.I, я совсем не про то. Просто "эмо" считается теперь каким-то стыдным словом и многие группы хоть и играют эмо называют себя как угодно! В том числе и пост-хардкор.
Я думаю что так только в России, за рубежом таких предубеждений нет, и вообще очень редко встречается слово emo (как в прочем и post-hardcore) в стилях команд которые у нас принято считать таковыми.
Старый 09.11.2007, 20:46   #9
Приятель

Поблагодарил: 215
Поблагодарили 380 раз в 97 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
2 Всего

По умолчанию [2003] Aesthetic EP

[2003] Aesthetic EP

01 - Such A Tragedy
02 - Radical
03 - For The Taking