Вернуться   Нижегородский Форум Друзей > Обсуждаем и качаем > Музыка > Hard Клуб > Punk
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

Punk Punk-Rock / Pop-Punk / Grunge / Psychobilly / Ska

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14.04.2008, 22:03   #1
кто-то другой

Провайдер: Билайн
Поблагодарил: 2,194
Поблагодарили 22,276 раз в 8,456 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
104 Всего

Награды пользователя:

По умолчанию [French punk] Plastic Bertrand

Plastic Bertrand
Насколько знаю, бельгийский проект. Песни на французском. Как я говорил, от панка здесь только настрой, мелодии все сплошь натурально французские. очень веселый и задорный альбом, для улучшения настроя самое оно.

инфа на аглицком:
Biography by Steve Huey

Plastic Bertrand was the alias of new wave prankster Roger Jouret, a native of Belgium who appropriated the sound and style of the new wave movement in order to give it a gently satirical poke in the ribs, while scoring several European hits in the process. Jouret began his musical career as a drummer for the Belgian punk trio Hubble Bubble, which recorded one unsuccessful album. When Jouret met producer/songwriter Lou Deprijck, the two struck up a recording partnership; Jouret emphasized his pretty-boy looks and punkish fashion sense. Their first effort, "Зa Plane Pour Moi" ("This Life's for Me"), is widely regarded as a New Wave classic for its gleefully deranged stupidity, with Jouret singing French nonsense lyrics in a cartoonish voice over basic three-chord rock & roll complete with saxophones and a falsetto vocal hook straight out of the Beach Boys or Four Seasons. The song was a smash in Europe and became a cult favorite in America; Plastic Bertrand continued to release records in Europe, including a U.K. hit remake of the Small Faces' "Sha-La-La-La-Lee." Bertrand experimented with seemingly every new wave fashion, including spacy electronics, disco, bubblegum pop, reggae, and spoken word raps, all with the same naggingly entertaining stupidity. He remained popular on the European continent and in Canada for several years, where audiences were more attuned to his largely French lyrics, but the novelty eventually wore off, and nothing was heard from Bertrand after 1982. Plastic Bertrand released several albums, all of which are difficult to find; a greatest-hits collection is also floating around.

PLASTIC BERTRAND - “CA PLANE POUR MOI” (1978)

This album is sure to make any frown turn upside-down. Most everybody I mention Plastic Bertrand to have no idea who I’m talking about, even when I say “You remember, from that scene in ‘National Lampoon’s European Vacation’, when they’re running through the Louvre? You know — that song that’s playing…?” But everyone, once they’ve heard the title track, picks up on it pretty quickly.

Trouser Press sez:

“One of the first punk gag records and still one of the greatest, ‘Ca Plane pour Moi’ was a major European hit in late ‘77 and early ‘78, launching the career of blond Belgian pretty boy Roger Jouret, aka Plastic Bertrand. Scuttlebutt at the time claimed Bertrand was the invention of some anonymous French studio pranksters; in fact, Jouret had already played drums in an earlier Belgian punk trio called Hubble Bubble (whose one LP was notable for a trashy cover of the Kinks’ “I’m Not Like Everybody Else”). Together with producer/songwriter Lou Deprijck, he created the persona of Plastic Bertrand, a jolly satire on the safety-pin image and jackhammer crunch of punk.

‘Ca Plane pour Moi’ (’This Life’s for Me’) is truly great dumbness — Bertrand singing verbose, seemingly nonsensical French lyrics over a classic three-chord Ramones roar with Spectorish saxes and a winning falsetto “oooh-weee-oooh” on the chorus. [The album] also contains more of the hilarious same — a spirited remake of the Small Faces’ ‘Sha La La La Lee’ and ‘Wha! Wha!,’ wherein Bertrand does barnyard animal imitations.”

In the face of this, I was surprised that there was more than this one album; Bertrand churned out enough stuff over the years to even have a greatest-hits package CD! But this album is a tight, quick romp, with all the songs based around a similar 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4 snare smack. I’ve also appreciated the goofy sax work throughout. All the songs here will have you singing along before long, even if you don’t have any idea what the hell he’s saying.

01 - Le Petit Tortillard
02 - Bambino
03 - Naif-Song
04 - Ca Plane Pour Moi
05 - Sha-La-La-La-Lee
06 - Pognon Pognon
07 - Dance, Dance
08 - 5,4,3,2,1
09 - Pogo Pogo
10 - Wha! Wha!
11 - Solo Naif-Song

[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]