Вернуться   Нижегородский Форум Друзей > Обсуждаем и качаем > Музыка > Hard Клуб > Hardcore
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

Hardcore Hardcore / Metalcore / Emocore / Deathcore / Mathcore / Post-Hardcore

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14.02.2009, 22:32   #1
кто-то другой

Провайдер: Билайн
Поблагодарил: 2,194
Поблагодарили 22,276 раз в 8,456 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
104 Всего

Награды пользователя:

По умолчанию [hardcore] Last in Line

LAST IN LINE congested 7" (2002)

Люто играют, прям понравилось

1.congested
2.smacked
3.deadline
4.play nice
5.comatose
6.Herbert West-reanimator

This is another record that I put out early in the Y2K. The record never had a title, but reviewers, etc started calling it Congested because that was the first song on the 7", and this was the bands 2nd ep that was self titled. Last In Line were from Western Massachusetts, and had a pretty big following locally. I quickly became friends with Mikey, and then DJ. A bunch of Albany punk kids had problems with these guys politics, and called them "questionable". I say now what I said then... Whatever. The bands prior releases are much better in my opinion, sounding a lot more raw, and pissed. This is my least fav of all LIL stuff, but it is still cool as hell, and proud to have been a part of it all.
The first time I saw these guys was in a Abandoned Garage/car service station in Massachusetts. They opened for Nine Shocks Terror(who were from Ohio). I went with my Pal Mark Telfian and maybe Devon Cahill? The 75 kids packed in this garage went completely bonkers, just acting like maniacs, throwing whatever was not nailed down. I was stupid enough to bring 4 boxes of 7"s, a crate of LPs and a box of CDs as I was doing my distro back then. Suddenly a full gallon of sugary, blue, gross, sticky bug juice got tossed in the air by a kid with no brain. It landed everywhere in the garage including on all my records. There were like 10 kids trying to dry off my records as the band proceeded to play, and kids were dancing like crazy. For a decade after that you could still find some blue on certain records in my distro. Enjoy...

[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться] mp3 192
Ответ