Старый 22.11.2011, 21:46   #49
Друг всей жизни

Провайдер: ВТ
Поблагодарил: 3,311
Поблагодарили 3,221 раз в 1,456 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
38 Всего

Да, тоже отвлеку вас немного от полемики с засланными казачками от поганой едросни. На фейсбуке флешмоб устроили с объяснениями этому парню - Монсону. Что освистывали Путькина и чтоб парень не переживал.

Jeff "The Snowman" Monson

[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]
Спойлер:

---
Монсон - нормальный мужик, а Путин - лох.
---
Respect!! Come again to Russia and you'll hear big applause!!!
---
Respect from Russia. Boo to Putin
---
Jeff, w r sorry( We booed to our blood dictator Putin, not you!!! You're best!
---
Вот это поддержка из России! :-) Кое-кому о такой только мечтать :+)))
---
Russians whistled Putin! Respect from Russia!
---
Jeff, I'm sorry! Some bastards reported that booed you. This is not the case. Booed our idiot Putin, this clown, who decided to climb onto the stage.
But all respect to you! You're a real fighter!
---
Джефф! Я освистывал Путина. Но не Вас. Благодарю за мужество. Respect from Russia!
---
Respect from Russia! Putin fooooo
---
Jeff! You're the best! our idol! get well, I hope we will see you on this ringe.Osvistyvali Putina.Respect from Russia!
---
Jeff, that's all right! In Russia people do not like Putin. Its not like to see in the arena.
---
Russians whistled Putin!!! Jeff RESPECT from Russia!
---
Jeff, you one of the best! Do not believe the lies of the Kremlin. People whistled not at you. They do not like Putin
---
Hi, Jeff! I would like that you would not take to heart the negative cries of the spectators, it was addressed to our Prime Minister! Respect from Chechnya!
---
Тебя не освистывали, это все делали ПУТИНУ!!!! ЗНАЙ ЭТО.
You didn't catcall, these are all did to PUTIN!!!! KNOW IT.
---
Dear Jeff! Thx for fight! Respect from Russia! This "Buuuu" was for Putin! These liars are trying to cheat people!
---
Respect from Russia! Putin - foooooooooo!!!
---
Thank you for the fight, Jeff! And damn to our prime minister!
---
Greetings from Russia, Jeff! I wish you a speedy recovery, you fought well! I also want to reiterate the words of all those guys, who confirmed the fact that after the battle despicable Putin was boobed, but not you!
---
Thx!!! Respect from Siberia! PUTIN SUX
---
Dear Jeff! We (Russians) hissed Putin. You are the great fighter and noble man. With best regards, Russian Fans.
---
Hi Jeff!!! I respect you!!!Our prime minister is fucking donkey!!!!
---
MONSON YOU ARE BEST! PUTIN SUX
---
Jeff - you the best snowman in the world! Thanks for fine fight! Also forgive the press-service of our prime minister - they round idiots... You and Feodor - real mans, and Putin and its policy start up goes to an ass!!!
---
Great job Jeff! I believe that u ll win in the next fight! By the way there is noise was adressed for Putin not for you!
---
Jeff, da noise had been adreessed not 4 U
---
Putin-FOOOO! Monson-Respect!
---
Dear Jeff, I'm from Russia and I want to assure you that you do not booed and our Putin, who began to speak it during your retirement from the ring! Moved all media for you to save the reputation of Putin, the more quickly we have elections and it was unacceptable. In spite of this mean for the Age of the population know the truth!
You are highly respected Russian MMA fans for your courage and fortitude, you are a real fighter!
I want to wish you a speedy amendment both physically and mentally.
All the best, Jeff
---
Jeff, came to your page to tell you that after your fight Putin was booed, me and all my friends respect you, but we are all tired of Putin and a corrupted political system he built in Russia. I am fan of Fedor, but really liked your behaviour before and during the fight.
---
Thank you Snowman!
Your fight was a fight of a real man!
Like all my russian brothers already said -- booo was for Mr. Putin alone.
---
Respect from Russia! Putin fooooo
---
Jeff Monson, respekt! and whistle - this for mr. Putin! He is the tyrant, despot and liar! Respekt from Russia!
---
Fuuu was for Putin!
---
Jeff, you're a great fighter, thank you for the fight with Fedor. None of the viewers do not you whistle when you are taken away from the ring. This all came up with PR Mr Putin, because all the public disapproval was directed to him. I wish you recover as quickly as possible. Come to Russia, we all love you here.
---
Respect from Russia! Angry noise was for Putin
---
Jeff, you are awesome. With best regards for Russia! We respect you! Fuuu was for Putin!
---
"Не в русском характере освистывать проигравшего на ринге бойца. Наши люди уважают честный поединок и скорее сочувствуют поверженному. Пресс-служба ВВП унизила россиян перед всем миром, высказав предположение о том, что великий боец был освистан зрителями. Не готовы чинуши признаться, что ВВп также стремительно теряет уважение народа из-за их низкопробной избирательной компании"
Respect from Russia
---
Respect from Russia for your fight and sorry for our TV people!
'Boooooo'' - it is for Putin!
---
Respect from Russia and sorry for our TV!!!
''FFFuuu'' - it is for Putin!!! You are Good!
---
Jeff, thanx for fight! Booooooooooo was for putin, not for you! Respect to you!
---
Jeff Respect! Putin - noob and tyrant!!
---
Jeff, you are a great fighter!Our "booooo" was not for you!Respect from Russian guys!!
---
Джеф! Красава. Держался молодцом! Свистели не тебе! Удачи
---
... people were booing little bastard Putin, not You ..respect and thanx for great fight !
---
Jeff, you are a great fighter! It was Putin who got booed by people. Regards from Russia
---
Great fight, thanks man! You are made of steel. Screw this clown Putin who spoiled those few seconds!
---
Thanks you for fight. The Russian public respects you.

Putin - a false creature and the thief, its hands in blood
---
Jeff. We booed Putin
---
Hey Jeff! Respect from Moscow! Boo and whistling to thief Putin not to you!
---
Jeff, you are a great fighter! It was Putin who got booed by people. Regards from Russia
---
Jeff, get well. And don't think that whistlle in Olympiiski was for you, it really was for putin. we "love" him))) russian no whistling and jeering at the defeated.
---
Hi, Jeff! Hope you and your family are doing ok. Just ignore those stupid as#$les that say that the audience was booing at you, it's just an indicator of how low and dirty can Mr.Putin's bootlickers be. We (the good guys) respect you very much and wish you all the best in whatever you do.
---
Yep we love Putin like we love Lenin. Especially when he will be in mausoleum
---
Hey Jeff! Nevermind the booing - it was for Putin. We hate him.
---
Mr.Monson, you've earned our respect long time ago and You barely have anything to prove to anyone. You've seen our love and admiration before, during and after the fight. As everyone else said before booing wasn't aimed at You but at Mr.Poopy Pants. Come visit us some time soon! Good luck.
---
u stayed up to the last like a men. respect
would be nice if u'd kill putin also
---
you're super fighter, thank you. "boo" was for "our" PM
---
Booing of Putin!
---
Jeff, definitly, "booo" was not for you. I admire your courage and worthy behavior on a ring. Put..in must get out
---
Rescue our country from Putin!
---
Russians rarely have a chance to freely boo and whistle at their Prime Minister. That was just the perfect place and timing.
---
Thank you for coming to Russia! you're a good fighter!
Whistling is not for you! Whistled Putin!
he is a bad person. beat him
sorry for my bad English ...
---
Put in must die
---
Respect from Russia and sorry for our TV!!!
''FFFuuu'' - it is for Putin!!! You are Good!
---
I wonder why Putin thought that if people love to fight, then they are Crooks thieves must love?
---
Good fight, mister Menson. We shouted and whistled on Putin, instead of on you.
---
Thank you for a good fight, Jeff! All boo was for Putin, not for you
---
exactly only for Putin!
---
Jeff, well done! You've got lots of Russian fans for your courage! All this noice was for bloody Putin.
---

Последний раз редактировалось Vladimir; 22.11.2011 в 21:51.
Vladimir вне форума  
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
crazyelephant (22.11.2011), el Futbolisto (22.11.2011), Graf (22.11.2011)