Старый 19.08.2008, 13:57   #276
-('_')- ====> /('_')\

Провайдер: ВТ
Поблагодарил: 994
Поблагодарили 3,787 раз в 776 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
7 Всего

Tone Diary pres. Ukraine (Mixed By Marcus Schossow)

Label: Tone Diary
Catalog#: TONECD-001
Source: WEB (beatport)
Release date: Aug-18-2008
Quality: 320 kbps
Size: ~300 MB
Style: Trance

Tracklist::
CD1

01. Sander Van Doorn - Look Inside Your Head (Schчssows Pimp My Groove Fix)
02. Sonicvibe - Now We Wait
03. Reverse Logic ы Singularity
04. Ashley Wallbridge - Forget Life
05. Rouzbeh Delavari ы FBT
06. Dibby Dougherty - Lights Out (Mashtronic Remix)
07. Kosmas Epsilon - Soho (Danny Alpha Remix)
08. Evil Robot ы EP3
09. DJ Eco - People
10. Sebastien Benett feat. Nic Kat - Midnight Trip (Arias Dub Mix)
11. Parker & Hanson - Aim High, Shoot Low
12. DJ Eco - Tonight Is Forever

CD2

01. Marcus Schчssow presents Tone Diary ы Kiev
02. Glockenspiel feat Blackfeel Wite - Anny (Marcus Schчssow Remix)
03. Abel Ramos & Matt Correa - Monimonster (Robert Burns жBurnoutЖ mix)
04. Marcus Schчssow Presents: 1985 ы 1985 (Philip Jensen Remix)
05. Mashtronic - Enhance Life
06. Leonid Rudenko pres. LR - Shizzle Nizzle
07. Sami Saari - The Punch
08. Martin Roth - NuStyle 1
09. Sander Van Doorn - Apple (Marcus Schчssow Remix)
10. Rob Burian - Maximus
11. Jessie Vendetta - Lo Fi (Schчssow Kill That Lead Fix)
12. Miko - Muzaik (Marcus Schчssow Remix)

Infa::
Marcus Schossow has probably been to more places than most 22-year-olds – in fact to be fair, probably more places than most 72-year-olds! The up and coming DJ and producer is in huge demand around the world and spends most weekends tearing up dance floors from his home in Europe to far flung places like America, Australia, the Middle East and beyond.

In between trekking the globe, wowing the crowds and wiping the floor musically, Marcus also finds time to record his highly successful ‘Tone Diary’ radio show. Broadcast on afterhours.fm every Thursday, it sends the sound of Schossow to the four corners of the world and has won him thousands more fans in the process.

Now Marcus brings those two worlds together with his first Tone Diary mix album release, ‘Tone Diary Presents Ukraine’. One half smooth and melodic, the other rough and filthy, the compilation showcases Marcus’s eclectic radio sound perfectly.

”I try to find the best music and it doesn’t matter if it’s melodic techno, funky house, groovy trance or whatever you wanna call it, as long as it has soul and moves me,” explained Marcus. ”I’m a very diverse DJ and I love to try new things out, it makes me progress as an artist as well as a performer. If there was no progress, the whole thing would become pretty boring in the end.”

It’s this push for progress that, for Marcus, inspired the Ukraine connection. ”(It’s) a place where new meets old in a very special way. The youngsters are constantly trying to develop and progress their own nation while the old generation is holding it back. This creates a really special morale that I’ve never come across in any other place, it’s truly special and it gets reflected on the dance floor,” he said. ”The two CDs here are really different; just like Ukraine, it’s two worlds in one.”

‘Tone Diary Presents Ukraine Mixed By Marcus Schossow’ will be available in digital format from August 18th on all major online sites including iTunes, Beatport, DJ Download, Trackitdown and Audiojelly. There will be a limited edition vinyl release to include the Kiev EP, Hynotizer and Svamptramp.

[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться] [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться] [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться] [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться] [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]

Последний раз редактировалось Shved; 19.08.2008 в 17:29.
Shved вне форума  
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Shved за это полезное сообщение:
hardbpm (20.08.2008)