Поблагодарил: 185
Поблагодарили 2,057 раз в 347 сообщениях
Открыли хайд :
0 в этом сообщении
29 Всего

vodka vs. Malygos (US First Kill)

Описание:
[Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]

I took the advice from the comments on the beta kill video and have Damage Done showing on recount as well as the DPS graph for this fight so you get a feel of the damage we are doing as a raid.

Wrath progression was a bit of a joke and really offered little to the hardcore guilds this time around. We knew it was going to be the first to level and have a raid group that was going to win the progression race. Some guilds have taken the stance that this content was not worthy of posting progression on. We are disappointed in the fact that the content thus far has created such setiment around the community. Hopefully the content will get better from here on out.

We are still proud of our raid group for the accomplishments in the progression race this time around. Wrath came out with some bad timing for us, but we were able to push hard and get through it. A special thank you goes out to all of them for the dedication they've shown.

We'd also like to thank everyone in the community and on Mannoroth who have shown us support. It may have been easy content, but it put alot of guilds in position to give the hardcore guilds of the community a run for their money. Mannoroth guilds in particular gave us a good race and pushed us very hard. To all of them, Thank you!

Good luck to everyone in 3.1!

A note from Neurotik:
Good job with the video, Narwal, thanks for putting it out for us. Just as Narwal said already, for those of you who are looking for a release of the fight from me from a DPS perspective, I will record our kill tonight and try to get a video out as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for the support!

In light of some trolling claiming this isn't a #1 US kill, I provide you with the proof here: [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]

* Size (MB): 569
* Runtime: 11 min
* Category: The Eye of Eternity
* Class: Priest (Holy)
* Server: Mannoroth (USA)
* Faction: Alliance
* Race: Draenei
* Language: English
* Author: Narwal
* Guild/Team: vodka
* Published: 08-11-19 19:35 by ccstarr
* Avg. Rating: 4.69
* Downloads: 2000+ per day

Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 192Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1440x1080 (16:9) 25.00fps 6798Kbps [Raw Video 1]

Hi Goat vs. Sartharion25 + 3 Adds

Описание:
Hi Goat (Magtheridon) vs Sartharion with 3 adds.

First Kill.

---Music---
Sash - Ganbareth
Tiesto - Driving to Heaven

* Size (MB): 251
* Runtime: 8 min
* Category: WotLK Dungeons
* Class: Priest (Shadow)
* Server: Magtheridon (England)
* Faction: Horde
* Race: Undead
* Author: Supertuxx
* Guild/Team: Hi Goat
* Published: 08-12-21 09:30 by Jeeves47
* Downloads: 120+ per day

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1136x704 30.00fps [Video]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 1411Kbps [Audio]

Tuska 4 ft. Boozt - World #1 Spriest/Rogue s3

Описание:

Yo,

I am back with another priest movie, this time it's about Shadow Priest and Mutilate Rogue 2v2. The movie includes a quick how-to guide aswell of the tactics and management.

I would like you to note first off that:

This is an ARENA movie, 2v2 only. If you don't like arena or 2v2, or consider it boring, please don't waste your time and downrate the movie due to those reasons.

Secondly, you should obviously download the movie for best quality. Since the movie is only 15 minutes, it's rendered for a slightly bigger size for the best quality. (just do it, the stream quality makes me want to scream!)

All of the matches are filmed in Cyclone EU battlegroup at 2100-2320 rating, between the 4th and the 8th weeks of the season. One fight vs Warrior/Druid is from season 3 at 2500's.
I wouldhave really wanted to show some fights against frostmage/rogue and other 2-dps setups, unfortunately in s4 we haven't met any good frostmage/rogues and 2dps (except the first days of the season), only low rated scrubs not worth watching, since the top charter is filled with mostly druid teams.

My spec is 20-0-41 Shadow.
Boozt is playing with 54-0-7 Mutilate spec.
Season 3 final rating 2648 (#1).

This will propably be my last movie, four years of this game is eunogh for me (i hope). Taking a break for some time atleast. (We will see when the addiction overcomes me!)
Anyways, thanks for watching my movies and the feedback, hope you enjoy the movie!

Music used:
P.O.D. - The Messenjah
Papa Roach - Getting away with murder
Static-X - Burn to burn
The Offspring - Hammerhead
P.O.D. - Satellite

Addons:
Xperl Unitframes
Morganti's Buffbars
Telo's Bottom Bar
Second Bottom Bar

Programs used:
Fraps 2.9.4
Sony Vegas 7.0
Wowmodelviewer

If you wish to contact anyone in DOOM SQUAD or just interested, feel free to visit our website [Для просмотра данной ссылки нужно зарегистрироваться]

* Size (MB): 585
* Runtime: 15 min
* Category: Arena PvP
* Class: Priest (Shadow)
* Server: Stormscale (England)
* Battlegroup: Cyclone
* Faction: Horde
* Race: Undead
* Author: Tuskatappaja
* Guild/Team: DOOM SQUAD/Evocati
* Published: 08-09-18 00:00 by Tuskatappaja
* Avg. Rating: 4.89
* Downloads: 1080+ per day

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1680x1052 29.97fps 5242Kbps [Raw Video 1]

Последний раз редактировалось Teploycheg; 24.12.2008 в 23:03.
Teploycheg вне форума  
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Teploycheg за это полезное сообщение:
enzoO (02.01.2009), George_0x (25.12.2008), Rentero (25.03.2009), Обливион (25.12.2008)